Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Different ways to be rich in 2019. Via Steve Layman with whom I agree "An attitude of gratitude" should have somehow made the list.
- NEC and a Japanese start-up demonstrate a flying car that hovered 10-feet off the ground for about 30-seconds. Not too impressive until you recall the Wright brothers first flight was just 59-seconds and look where we are now.
- Only 4 of the 12 people who have walked on the surface of the moon are still alive. Nice article on the memories and oral histories we may soon be losing.
- Disney announces a $12.99 bundle of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+. I might sign up for that.
- Interesting history and question - was email a mistake? I'd say no it's been beneficial (an argument can be made against the reply all email). I'd also say most meetings are mostly time wasted though a 15-minute Scrum seems to help solve that..
- 80% of the books published between 1924-1963 are now eligible to be available in the public domain. It would be cool to find a database searchable by author.
- Good profile of Tom Brady in Men's Health. The tidbit that he wants to open TB12 gyms in New York and LA next year. If so that might explain why he's selling his $39 million Chestnut Hill home for one in Greenwich CT. About equidistant between Foxboro and the new gym in New York.