Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- US tech giants halt Hong Kong police help. The first step is acknowledging there's a problem. I'd prefer if there was a stronger word than "halt" though because that could mean the "help" could resume.
- Earth's magnetic field can shift 10 times faster than scientists previously believed. No mention in the article of why this could be so significant. Maybe UPI doesn't want to be cancelled by the "science is settled" zealots?
- Signaling vs certification at Harvard. Some interesting points in the comments. Makes me think of the Naval quote, "The best peers are on the Internet. The tools for learning are abundant. It's the desire to learn that's scarce."
- Dear Israel - keep up the good work!
- Tom Curran makes some good points about Pat Mahomes new contract with the Chiefs
- Heh Heh. A joke you either get or don't. If you don't get it be careful Googling the explanation.