Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

You are not supposed to be allowed to yell "Fire!" in a crowded movie theater but didn't the New York Times just do that with that anonymous "Russian bounties" story? At the very least they should be forced to reveal their source (if one actually exists)... Sugar Bear was the Post Super Sugar Crisp mascot who spoke just like Bing Crosby. Kids today don't know Bing Crosby, Sugar Bear or Sugar Crisp. Man I'm old... Seriously upset by the NYT and their apparently bogus Russian bounties story. As far as I'm concerned if you support the NYT you no longer can seriously claim you also support the troops... The penis makes it extra funny... My mind works differently than most but I actually think Leviticus would be a good name for a gay bar... Perhaps the best argument I've seen yet for wearing a mask...

No comments:

Post a Comment