Monday, July 12, 2021

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Matt Taibbi on the protests in Columbia

- The Global Warming scare scam has been going on for a long time.

Very Cool

- VDH: Scapegoats, Boogeymen, and Hobgoblins

Four arrested in Denver hotel, police feared "Las Vegas-style" shooting at All-Star game. If I were playing in the game I'd donate whatever I'm being paid to play to this maid and I'd get others to do the same. The article paints the FBI as clueless - which is probably accurate reporting.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the FBI was involved in that, or what exactly was going on. Would you believe the official reports? I am not sure I would believe the authorities any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is ironic that the article compared the potential to a "Las Vegas" type shooting. We still don't know the truth about what happened there.

    The reputation of the FBI has taken so many hits these past few years (deservedly) that they're making the ATF look good.

    ReplyDelete