Saturday, September 18, 2010

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

So Reggie Bush says that returning the Heisman is not an admission of guilt. So is Reggie Bush now going to write a book called "If I Did It" just like another USC running back?... Heh heh... I doubt Jonathan Papelbon will use the Drop Kick Murphy's Shipping Up to Boston for entrance music next season because I don't think he'll be with the Red Sox... Very sad. UMass band director dies on way to Ann Arbor for today's game. My sympathies and best wishes go out to the family of George Parks... I do not apologize for being happy that the WNBA finals are over. Now we can go months without ESPN jamming the WNBA down our throats... Giant Manta Ray swipes $5k camera rig from diver, shoots some video...

No comments:

Post a Comment