Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Just saying but here's what I wrote back on December 18th, "I could see the Yankees spending for Rafael Soriano to be set up guy and as insurance for Mo Rivera especially given weakness of their rotation." Just saying... Is anyone else curious what Nick Fairley scores on his Wonderlic test?... It has to be even money that Rafael Soriano goes on the DL at least once during his 3-year deal with the Yankees... The Mass Keno game is a ripoff but it is a bargain compared to the NY lottery QuickDraw game. But even still I ended up playing QuickDraw anyway... There is a deli in my town named Sam & Ella's - my wife the microbiologist laughs at it every time... From now on when anyone asks me a question I don't know the answer to - I'm going to say "I have to consult Edwardo on that." I think that will be cool and cryptic at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment