Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

You just know that Danny Woodhead's thoughts about Osama bin Laden are 180 degrees opposite to Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall's. Advantage Patriots... Buddy Bell's nephew was a Marine killed by roadside bomb. Some enterprising MLB writer should get his reaction to the news of Osama bin Laden's death... I've come to the conclusion that Chris Moneymaker was to poker what Chumbawumba was to pop music... WTF? "It's Osama bin Laden!" scream US journalists in Islamabad in 2002... Just an observation but is seems like if an opposing player hits a HR you are supposed to throw the ball back but if it is a ground rule double it's OK to keep the ball. That just seems strange... Back in Colonial days a slang expression for being drunk was "getting half-way to Concord." I like that and will add it to my list of expressions... 10 Obscure Disney Characters... I wish a drug company would hire Tim McCarver for a genital herpes commercial just so I could hear him say "I'm Tim McCarver and I have genital herpes"

No comments:

Post a Comment