Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The Humanitarian Bowl has become "The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl." It saddens me that I'll no longer be amused by thoughts of the Human Fund sponsoring the Humanitarian Bowl but that is more than made up for by the hope that someday I'll get to hear Brent Musberger say, "This is for all the Potatoes!"... What were the biggest tactical mistakes that Stringer Bell made in Seasons 2 and 3 of The Wire? Why did he make these mistakes?... How is it possible that Adrian Gonzalez has a stolen base? I hope the catcher who gave that up never lives it down... Very interesting. You really can't argue with their logic. Why Van Halen had brown M&Ms contractually removed... Just occurred to me - if Every Flavor Beans include things like earwax, do you think they have a vagina flavored one?... 11 Bizarre or Shocking TV Deaths... I'm still ticked that Derek Jeter skipped All-Star Game. He could have gone and just tipped his cap (sarcasm)... Barack Obama is turning out to be as badly cast in the role as President as Robert DeNiro was in his role as Fearless Leader in The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle. Would be great to have had those two flip flopped just so I can hear Obama say "Squirrel and moose!"

No comments:

Post a Comment