Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Bryan Cranston goes to Comic-Con disguised as Bryan Cranston! Genius!

- Divers almost get eaten by whales (although I'd guess that the whales knew they were there and were not going to eat something that would probably give them diarrhea - nothing worse than whale diarrhea)

- Remembering Dennis Farina - I thought he was great in Out of Sight. Small role but he stole every scene. Get Shorty was also excellent.

- Fantastic Neil Gaiman short story - A Study in Emerald (PDF).

- Very cool - a walrus asleep on a Russian sub

- Speaking of photos - some beautiful black and white photography

- Cool story - good for Brady Hoke and Michigan. I wish this kid a full recovery.

- Hah hah - CNN you never cease to give

No comments:

Post a Comment