Monday, September 15, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Am I a bad person because I laughed at this?... If I had a brewery that competed against Heineken - I would have a commercial of two skunks drinking Heineken saying things like Heineken is their favorite beer and how you don't even have to leave it out in the sun for hours to get it to the way skunks like their beer... Space Shuttle breaching the clouds... I really think many Red Sox fans are paying more attention to how Pawtucket is doing in the AAA playoffs than how Boston is doing in MLB... The word "alamo" is Spanish for the cottonwood tree. "Remember the Cottonwood" just doesn't have the same ring as a rallying cry though... Kinda like the Eagles (+3) and the under (54) tonight. If the line goes to 3.5 then I'd love Philadelphia in this game. Everyone and their brother seems to like the over which is a good time to go the other way...

No comments:

Post a Comment