Saturday, February 21, 2015

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

So last week I re-read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and one thing bothered me throughout the whole book. If Fred and George Weasley had the Marauders Map the whole time Ron was at school and Peter Pettigrew showed up on the map - how come they never said anything? I mean if you saw someone sleeping in the same bed as your younger brother pretty much every night wouldn't you ask said younger brother what the heck was going on and who Peter Pettigrew was?

I know British boarding schools get a bad rap but to the degree that fighters like Fred and George wouldn't check on their brother Ron to make sure he wasn't being molested? I know this is a minor plot hole but what was it - some sort of don't ask don't tell deal going on among the Weasley brothers?

No comments:

Post a Comment