Saturday, August 05, 2017

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- This is true

- Cool - your complete guide to the total solar eclipse

- Am I the only one who things it's weird that Tiger Woods' back is OK to do free diving but not well enough to swing a golf club?

- You may want to start taking HGH after reading this. Outside originally published this in 2003 and I wish they did a second follow-up version on how the drugs have changed in the past 14-years.

- Sorry Cardinals fans - this cannot be unseen

- I had never heard of the Forrest Fenn Treasure Hunt before. Looks like a third person may have died trying to find the $2 million treasure.

- You have to be up to date on Game of Thrones to appreciate this joke

- Heh heh - Russian TV 

No comments:

Post a Comment