Saturday, January 13, 2018

Murder on the Orient Express and the Worst Movies I've Ever Seen


So last night I finally saw Murder on the Orient Express and it was awful! How awful? This was an actual conversation with my girlfriend:

Me: This movie is awful compared to the original.
Her: This movie is awful compared to anything.

I really couldn't disagree. We saw the movie at the Elm Street Draught House a fun, funky theater where they serve pizza and beer. We would have walked out on the film but I had ordered a pitcher of Bud Light and I wasn't wasting good beer. The experience did make me think of the worst movies I've ever seen in a movie theater though.

1. Murder on the Orient Express - gets top spot because it's freshest in my memory. The acting was terrible and they made changes to the characters and plot from the book and original film that only served to further upset me. Hard to believe this movie is at 58% on Rotten Tomatoes because this flick was crap.

2. Basketcase - had a date pick this movie back in high school. We didn't last very long as a couple.

3. Ruby Sparks - can't believe this dreck is at 75% on Rotten Tomatoes. It was so bad that me and my girlfriend walked out.

4. Birdman - I know people loved this Michael Keaton vehicle but I thought it was horrible. Oh one long pretentious shot - crap!

5. Batman vs Superman - I walked out of this disappointing experience about an hour forty-five into the movie.

Really couldn't think of a bad sixth movie so I guess my track record isn't that bad. Your taste in movies may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment