Friday, September 18, 2020

Linky Links

 Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- China to launch space mining bot. Which led me to wonder - which enterprising nation will launch the first space piracy bot? Honestly - that how my brain thinks.

- New stealth fighter 6th gen prototype flies in record time, invisible and deadly

- Not as sexy or newsworthy as stability in the Middle East but the Trump Administration is also making strides to bring stability and prosperity to South and Central America.

- The Russia Bounties story turns out to be trash journalism. Why the White House and Pentagon haven't revoke the New York Times press credentials over this is beyond me.

- Van the Man! Van Morrison rails against the lockdowns in new songs.

- The new Tesla battery that will give even more scale to the EV market?

No comments:

Post a Comment