Saturday, September 26, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If the NBA Finals do end up with the TV executives preferred match-up of Celtics-Lakers then the idea that the league is "fixed" will be tough to refute... "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." - Max Planck. Quantum physics observation or life advice?... Mildly surprised the usual "Republican presidential candidate (fill in the blank) is going to bring back the draft!" accusation hasn't been floated yet. Maybe because Trump isn't starting any new wars and is actually bringing troops home?... If I were rich I'd bankroll a movie about John Kerry's 2004 Presidential campaign but I'd insist that Andy Dick play Kerry. All because I think that would be hilarious... I think it's time to bring back Celebrity Boxing... If you ask Siri, "When should I spank my wife?" She says, "I don't know how to respond to that." Why is that? Is Apple staffed with a bunch of wife spankers? Why so ambivalent about wife spanking? Inquiring minds want to know..

No comments:

Post a Comment