Sunday, March 07, 2021

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"When everything is going terribly, and I have no reason to be confident, I just decide to be." - Kurt Vonnegut

"I'm convinced that today the majority of Americans want what those first Americans wanted: A better life for themselves and their children; a minimum of government authority." - Ronald Reagan

"Opulence - I has it." - Hunter Biden

"We must love them both, those whose opinion we share and those whose opinions we reject." - Thomas Aquinas

"Can someone explain to me the technical difference between anarchists and the mentally ill? Is it a branding thing?" - Scott Adams

"Invest the best hours of your day on the biggest opportunity, not the biggest problem." - Shane Parrish

"More the knowledge lesser the ego, lesser the knowledge more the ego." - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment