Thursday, May 30, 2024

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Jonathan Turley on why the jurors in Trump's trial should rule 'not guilty.' Trump's only crime is the fact he was elected President.

- What happens when Charter Schools are so successful that public schools could shut down? "Public schools are in trouble because their product is inferior to that of private and Charter schools."

- Archeologists find never evidence of prehistoric comet

- When I heard that MLB was including the stats from Negro League players my first thought was of Ted Williams HoF induction speech

2 comments:

  1. The jurors rules "guilty" because they're all New York Democrats, and Orange Man Bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was honestly on the fence about voting for him but the trial and the verdict pushed me over the edge. Trump 2024

    ReplyDelete