Friday, August 09, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

When I see a PI challenged mentioned in relation to preseason NFL games my mind imagines the head football coach throwing the red flag to challenge the referee to see who can name PI to the most decimal places... I like the 21/90 rule... I think the last time I went to Burger King was a couple of years ago on my birthday. I wanted one of those stupid paper crowns to wear out drinking... It's going to make many NFL fans happy (including me) when both Drew Brees (520) and Tom Brady (517) pass Peyton Manning (539) on the all-time TD pass list this season... Rio de Janeiro means "River of January". I wonder if somewhere there's a Rio de Febrero?... "Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution." - Albert Einstein...

No comments:

Post a Comment