Friday, May 22, 2009

Weird Dream

I awoke this morning to a weird dream. It was perhaps the simplest of dreams I can ever remember - which I guess adds to its weirdness. The dream was just a newspaper with a large, bold headline; DANNY LEAVES FOR DREAM JOB.

What did that mean? Who was Danny and what was his dream job? I awoke to wonder at this. The only thing that made sense to me was that Danny was Danny Ainge. I couldn't really think of any other Danny worthy of such a headline. If that was the case though - what was Danny Ainge's dream job? I just assumed that his present job with the Celtics would be a dream job. What could top that? Commissioner of the PGA? I racked my brain but couldn't come up with anything else.

This bothered me until I was at least half-way into my second cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment