Saturday, July 04, 2009

4th of July Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations on this 4th of July.

The over / under for the number of hot dog consumed by the winner of Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest (according to Bodog) is 61.5 hot dogs. The world record is 66. I took the over because I like rooting for gluttony... For the record - I'm not a fan of the Celtics trying to sign Rasheed Wallace and I'm disgusted by the way they've treated Leon Powe... On this date in 1802 - the United States Military Academy at West Point was opened... I really don't know how to comment on this without offending someone so without comment here's Kush Support (I do have to note that the name of the product sounds like a non-profit in support of Afghan rebels)... Today also marks the 373rd anniversary of the founding of Providence, Rhode Island...

No comments:

Post a Comment