Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Flotsam and Jetsam - New York City Edition

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations from the Big Apple.

The New England Patriots theme song should be Mark Knopfler's "What It Is" that way when people ask what song it is you can say "It is 'What It Is'"... Velociraptors have ambitions too... The other night I was at a minor league game and for whatever reason I started wondering if people still use fungo bats? I can't recall the last time I saw someone use one. Or have infield practice for that matter. I feel like Larry King asking a question like this... Speaking of theme songs - I always thought this should be John Kruk's theme song... Later today I'll be spending time in the financial district down near Ground Zero. I'm disappointed that my schedule won't allow me time to walk the Brooklyn Bridge. I've always wanted to do that for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment