Saturday, August 04, 2012

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The Olympics stopped having motor boating as an official event back in 1908. That's too bad because I think that's one activity I could excel at! I think if they brought back motor boating that the TV ratings would be huge... Heh heh - these photos do seem to indicate that Harry Reid is a pederast... Would anyone be surprised if the Red Sox went on a 10-game Morgan Magic style winning streak the day Bobby Valentine is fired? Too bad I think they are committed to him for the season as a way of hanging Larry Lucchino out to dry... I agree with Big Stupid Tommy - this photo of Prince Charles is hysterical... I wonder if Bobby Valentine's feud with Buster Olney will keep Bobby V from making a return to ESPN once he is fired from the Red Sox. My guess is he winds up with a sports show for some NYC station... Wait - what? Not that kind of motor boating? Never mind.