Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Idle Hands are the Devil's Playthings

I freely admit I'm a man with vices. And I enjoy my vices. Right now with both the NBA and NHL playoffs over and football still a ways off in the distance what's a man like me who enjoys sports betting to do?

The obvious and correct answer is bet on baseball which is what I plan to do. I know Las Vegas loves bettors with "systems" but I plan to play a very simple system from today until the start of football. I'm going to bet on the Red Sox, Yankees, and Dodgers but only following a loss. I will also bet on whoever lost the first game of a double-header to win the second game of the double-dip no matter the team. A pretty straight forward system that takes all decision making away. 

Both the Red Sox and Dodgers lost last night so today I'm taking Red Sox (+$110) and Dodgers (-$220). All small bets throughout the summer. I'm doing this for fun not to lose the mortgage.

No comments:

Post a Comment