Chris Lynch's slanted view on sports, politics and entertainment. Please send thoughts or comments to chris.lynch@gmail.com
I’m not seeing Cheetos, pizza, toast and the other essential food groups. I mean, things are missing.
Those things - like Chinese food - fall into the category of things we're going to have anyway but we know we really shouldn't. Guilty as charged but sorry not sorry.They say you're going to die of something and I choose to die from bacon.
Not sorry either. If one avoids the few things which are really dangerous and enjoys all and everything else in moderation, it’ll be a good life!SP RN
Amen!
I’m not seeing Cheetos, pizza, toast and the other essential food groups. I mean, things are missing.
ReplyDeleteThose things - like Chinese food - fall into the category of things we're going to have anyway but we know we really shouldn't. Guilty as charged but sorry not sorry.
ReplyDeleteThey say you're going to die of something and I choose to die from bacon.
Not sorry either. If one avoids the few things which are really dangerous and enjoys all and everything else in moderation, it’ll be a good life!
ReplyDeleteSP RN
Amen!
ReplyDelete