I don't think they should prosecute Fauci. I think they should remove his personal security detail and release his address, personal travel schedule, and contact information every year for the rest of his life.
I want to see him sued in civil court by anyone who had an adverse effect from a shot or a booster, anyone who had a loved one die alone, and any parent who had a child's school shut down. And that's just for starters.
I don't think they should prosecute Fauci. I think they should remove his personal security detail and release his address, personal travel schedule, and contact information every year for the rest of his life.
ReplyDeleteI want to see him sued in civil court by anyone who had an adverse effect from a shot or a booster, anyone who had a loved one die alone, and any parent who had a child's school shut down. And that's just for starters.
ReplyDelete