Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Shane Parrish and "The Best Summary of Atlas Shrugged." I'm at the point where I just re-read John Gault's speech near the end of the book.
- Don Surber: Lindsey Graham, a profile in courage. A little over the top but Lindsey Graham was a good man.
- How Ukraine built a war fighting state. Did he mean "rationalization" or was that supposed to be "nationalization?" I like "rationalization."
- The Mitch McConnell situation keeps getting weirder and weirder.
Strongly disagree with Vernon’s take and had trouble getting past the second paragraph where he states “defenders have the advantage.” The Ukes were losing on defense, and only turned the tide when they attacked in the best way they could, via unmanned aerial devices.
ReplyDeleteVernon has apparently not studied battle nor read L’Amour.
SP RN
Can't help but keep wondering how the US military would fare against either Ukraine or Russia. In the first place Ukraine would not have the luxury of using Starlink and Russia would never poke the US bear.
ReplyDeleteDo have to defend Austin Vernon though - he's a pretty good resource though of course no body is infallible. L' Amour's greatest book may have been Education of a Wandering Man. Have so much respect for him after reading that. And even more after re-reading it.