I saw the look on the baby’s face who got cheesed and chuckled at it. I showed it to my wife. She said throwing things at a baby is wrong and dismissive and is a step in the process of becoming Lindsay Clancy. And I think she’s correct: we never did anything like that while our daughter was growing up. It never would have crossed our minds. My wife has a great sense of humor and a wonderful laugh… and I see her point and am humbled by it.
I saw the look on the baby’s face who got cheesed and chuckled at it. I showed it to my wife. She said throwing things at a baby is wrong and dismissive and is a step in the process of becoming Lindsay Clancy.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think she’s correct: we never did anything like that while our daughter was growing up. It never would have crossed our minds. My wife has a great sense of humor and a wonderful laugh… and I see her point and am humbled by it.
SP RN
She's probably right but admit you saw that and thought about throwing a slice of cheese on a baby. Maybe it's a guy thing?
ReplyDelete