Sunday, October 11, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

 Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

At almost any time while they were playing in the NFL if you offered almost any GM the choice of Eli Manning or Matt Ryan pretty much the consensus would have been Matt Ryan. Yet it is Eli Manning who has the better shot at the Hall of Fame... Maybe its just me but I consider the TV remote a much bigger innovation than sliced bread... If I were President - I would make Bill Belichick my Press Secretary. Those press briefings would be epic... Oral sex in the Bible... In my opinion it is criminal that Warren Zevon is not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The irony is I doubt Zevon himself would give a damn about the honor. He'd just want you to appreciate your sandwich... If I were President I'd also make Bobby Orr my Ambassador to Canada. Not kidding. Who can you think of that would be better? And I don't care that Orr's not a US citizen... "Remember - with Great Pumpkin comes great responsibility." - Linus... 

No comments:

Post a Comment