Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Like I said - predicting that this would be the least watched World Series in history was the easiest prediction I've ever made
- Tesla to wide-release Full Self-Driving "by the end of this year" (pending safety approvals)
- Another easy prediction was that Quibi would be an absolute failure. I know many of you are saying, "What the hell is Quibi?" To which I say, "Exactly!"
- Studies point to big drop in Covid-19 death rates. I find it significant that even NPR is admitting this.
- Interesting - Microsoft's new data center in a box will use SpaceX Starlink broadband (and also SES medium orbit satellites)
Post a Comment