Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Quotes for Today

Some quotes I hope may resonate with you.

"Tell me what you know. Tell me what you don't know. Only then can you tell me what you think. Always keep these three things separate." - Colin Powell

"What you owe yourself is to work for your living; what you owe your neighbor is not to interfere with his work." - Ayn Rand

"I decline utterly to be impartial as between the fire brigade and the fire." - Winston Churchill

"For us in Russia, communism is a dead dog, while, for many people in the West, it is still a living lion." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

"The main difference between working in journalism and working at Panda Express is you probably can get fired for masturbating at work at Panda Express." - David "Iowahawk" Burge

"He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks does not know." - Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment