Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share. 

- Delete Facebook and your Oculus games will go with it. I guess I'll never use Oculus Quest 2 because I'm NEVER signing up for Facebook.

- Interesting - The erasure of Mesut Ozil. Sports figures are well known so the pressure from the Chinese is more obvious but you'd be naive to believe that same pressure doesn't exist on top employees of every corporation that does business with China. 

- The Economy Really is Worse in Blue States. But Why? From the Left leaning Slate - they see the problem (and they really could have stopped at explanation 1).

- Covid-19 death rates have fallen drastically among all age groups - even as cases spike. From the really Lefty Salon. The justifications for lockdowns are all but gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment