Thursday, October 29, 2020

Linky Links

 Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

Starlink broadband pricing released.

Neil Gaiman's 8 rules for writing

May we never again take for granted:

As much an argument against Big Government as it is an argument against Big Tech

I might choose this as my "last meal"

- I support the Great Barrington Declaration. The author of this article does not. Some of the criticisms are valid but please note that through the criticisms, snark and what we should have dones - there doesn't seem to be any proposed solutions to the problem. Everybody's a fucking critic.

2 comments:

  1. "Bacon pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes. Take some bacon and I'll put it in a pancake."
    https://i.pinimg.com/736x/eb/dc/f8/ebdcf8034110f6d43c095012e667be7d--making-bacon-bacon-pancake.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ran a bar I'd absolutely have that on the menu. Can you imagine how many bacon pancakes you'd sell late night?

    ReplyDelete