Monday, January 10, 2005

OK - I'll Say It!

Anytime the timing on something is fishy you have to wonder.

Right now I'm wondering if there is any possible connection of the recent Denial of Service (DOS) attacks on Hosting Matters and the release of the CBS report on Rathergate.

No my tin foil hat is NOT on too tight - why do you ask?

I know it is not even close to probable but it is possible. I mean if I said to you a year ago that Dan Rather and his producer would air a show on 60 Minutes II meant to smear the President with faudulent documents two weeks before the election - you also would have asked about my tin foil hat (size 7 5/8th by the way). If you take out Hosting Matters you take out Instapundit and Little Green Footballs among others who have been the most vocal in criticizing CBS.

Again - not saying it is probable - just that it is possible. You have to admit that the timing is a bit funny. Of all days for Little Green Footballs to be down.

Just saying is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment