Saturday, July 01, 2006

July - American Beer Month

Another reason to love the month of July! Seriously - July is American Beer month.

What would American Beer Month be without some American beer quotes?
Beer is proof that God loves us. -- Ben Franklin

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. -- Dave Barry

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. -- Henny Youngman

Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. -- Dave Barry
It should also be noted that July is also National Hot Dog Month but I can do without hot dogs - I'm not sure the same can be said for beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment