Friday, December 07, 2007

I Am Legend

At first I was intrigued by the upcoming movie I Am Legend but quite honestly now I'm starting to get pretty damn frustrated with being bombarded with commercials for the movie and am starting to lean toward not seeing the damned thing.

The movie is a re-make of one of my childhood favorites - Omega Man starring Charlton Heston. People involved with the movie would probably argue that it is not a re-make but a true adaptation of the book of the same name. Well let's see - air-borne bacteria kills world population, military doctor inoculates himself with antidote and survives, bacteria kills most people but a few are mutated and only can come out at night, the mutated "people" want to kill the military doctor. Sounds like a re-make to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment