Monday, May 03, 2010

Top 5 - Personal Goals for May

It's good to have goals. Here are my goals for May.

1. No more fast food. Period. Screw convenience. I'll go hungry instead if the only option is fast food. Besides - every time I eat McD's, Burger King, Wendy's, KFC, etc. I always feel like crap half an hour later. No more fast food.

2. Lose 8.7 pounds. No more fast food and more exercise should help here.

3. No more shots. Almost every bad situation I've ever found myself in was in part due to doing shots. No more shots.

4. No more sleeping on the couch. It screws up my neck and back. I sleep on the couch for basically one of three reasons; A - I'm watching a game or a movie and I'm too lazy to get my ass upstairs to bed, B - I've smoked a couple of cigars and I don't want the smell to bother my wife (I'll just take another shower in those cases) and C - shots!

5. I want to shoot at least 3 rounds of golf with scores of 95 or better. I know I just basically admitted to being a lousy golfer but the first step is acceptance. Hi I'm Chris and I'm a lousy golfer but I'm trying to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment