Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Vince Carter is a big money player who is not a money player in crunch time. What are the odds that Vince Carter sits out game 5 against the Celtics with a migraine? I know that's ridiculous but honestly would it be surprising?... Antarctica's "bleeding" glacier... I did not know that! According to Mental Floss, "Before they settled on 'Magic,' names suggested for Orlando’s NBA franchise included Juice, Orbits, Challengers and Aquamen"... I don't always agree with Penn Gillette but I salute his honesty of argument and the solidness in which he tries to base his own personal views... I thought this was funny. I watched it over and over... Am I the only one waiting for the NASCAR headline that reads "Danica Patrick on Pole"? And it meaning what you hope it means?... Just for the record - I haven't seen a single episode of Lost and have no desire to. Ditto for the show 24.... Kevin Garnett explains Lost to Big Baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment