Sunday, February 18, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Used to be a big fan of NBA All-Star weekend. Now I probably won't see one second of the 3-point contest, dunk contest or actual game... I love the idea of Pedro Martinez being more involved and hands-on with the pitchers at Spring Training for the Red Sox... Subterranean Beavers would be a good name for a band... This week I was having lunch at a Japanese restaurant when I notice the movie Pearl Harbor was playing on the TV's in the background. I was amused by that (but also slightly uncomfortable)... It has to be said that the world has really gone to hell since the passing of Abe Vigoda. Was he some sort of sentinel guarding the gates of chaos or something?... I really want one of these trucks... A blonde is a blonde. A brunette is a brunette. A redhead is a redhead. So what do you call a woman with black hair? She's not a "black" and definitely not a "Blackhead". And don't come at me with "raven" because that's a bird or a pro football player from Baltimore... 

No comments:

Post a Comment