Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If Joe Biden were a cartoon character I'm pretty sure he'd be Pepe Le Pew... "I haven't slept for ten days... because that would be too long." - Mitch Hedberg... What the hell? Pretty cool trick... I would love to see an SNL skit of the founder of Pet Rocks going on Shark Tank to try and get funding... I laughed way too hard at this... Your yearly reminder that there is no bigger waste of time than  reading anyone's NFL mock drafts. To paraphrase William Goldman "No one knows anything."... Few things are as beautiful or spiritually uplifting as the chants of monks such as these Benedictine Monks chanting the Spiritus Domini... Not for nothing but I watched Virginia win the NCAA hoops championship last night but I did not stick around to watch One Shining Moment. In fact never in my life I have watched One Shining Moment. I could not even identify the tune if I had to...

No comments:

Post a Comment