Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Can't help but wonder how many Democrat Congressmen in Districts Trump carried in the 2016 election will end up changing parties in the next few months to protect their re-election efforts. All because of how off-putting the impeachment efforts have been to their constituents back home. I'd put the over/under at 4 Congressmen... We have reached an inversion point in our nation's relation to China so much so that it has become an election issue... I'm a male over 50 but if I get denied employment as a surrogate mother - under the new rules some are trying to force on society shouldn't I get to sue for discrimination?... I love the Queen song We Are the Champions as much as the next guy but was a bully kicking sand in someone's face ever really a thing? Really? I mean I remember those Charles Atlas ads as a kid but that stuff may have happened once if at all... In that Johnny Depp Dior Sauvage cologne commercial is Depp burying his jewelry to hide it from debt collectors? Is he crying over what happened to his career? Inquiring minds want to know!...

No comments:

Post a Comment