Sunday, December 08, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Heh heh - Joe Biden: "I'm just like you regular folk. I put my pants on one arm at a time",,, A blonde is a blonde. A brunette is a brunette. A redhead is a redhead. So what do you call a woman with black hair? She's not a "black" and definitely not a "blackhead." And don't come at me with raven because that's a bird or a pro football player from Baltimore... Ron Rivera is a good man. He'll make someone an excellent coach next year with the team with the most obvious need for someone like Rivera being the Cleveland Browns... It has to be said that the world has really gone to hell since the passing of Abe Vigoda. Was he some sort of sentinel guarding the gates of chaos or something?... This is an interesting map. Islam is losing its grip on Northern Africa. Also interesting is in these sorts of graphs red is generally bad and green generally good. Were the map makers trying to insinuate that religion on a whole is bad?... As a rule I don't judge people but I will judge you if you play Hotel California on a digital jukebox that has access to thousands of other songs. And my verdict won't be kind...

No comments:

Post a Comment