Thursday, February 20, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- VDH on China's 1984 government tactics. The decoupling is happening just in time.

- Navy confirms Global Strike Hypersonic weapon will first deploy on Virginia attack subs. "The conventional prompt global strike capability would allow the U.S. to hit any target on the planet with precision-guided weapons in less than an hour."

- I too was left scratching my head at the pardon for Rod Blagojevich. But this is an interesting theory on why President Trump acted the way he did.

- Interesting interview of writer Dean Koontz. (Though to be honest I was distracted reading this because of how much Koontz looks like Pete Rose. Have they ever been seen in the same room together?)

- An oral history of the movie Office Space. Long read but well worth it for fans of the flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment