Friday, July 31, 2026

Things I've Learned

Try to learn something new every day. Here are some of the things I've learned (or re-learned) and try to take to heart. Even if I take just one or a few of these items to heart I would lead a better life.

Hope some of these are new to you or at least you can find one you feel is important to know, remember, and embody.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:56 PM

    Good stuff today, thank you.
    Two thoughts:
    -A comment on writing things down: I think it was chemistry class in 8th grade where I learned how I learned. I was struggling, and decided the only way I could pass an upcoming exam was to cheat. I made up a crib sheet in the tiniest writing imaginable… and discovered when taking the exam that I knew the answers without having to refer to my ‘notes.’ I’d actually learned the material while preparing to be dishonest, and discovering that I ‘learned by doing’ changed my life!
    -Also, to restate Epictetus’ wisdom: Things don’t happen to me, they happen for me.
    Be well.
    SP RN

    ReplyDelete