The democrat party has been and is now a more or less totalitarian party because many of their members are just that in their politics. It was the same in the 1800's and seems not to have fundamentally changed. Interesting insight - the party's slavery then and abortion now are both forms of human sacrifice. The party has proven to be one that offers its members the power of life and death, and a moral justification to expiate guilt. I live in a very blue area and what I saw during the covid reaction showed me the truth about the left and the democrats. We are forewarned.
The democrat party has been and is now a more or less totalitarian party because many of their members are just that in their politics. It was the same in the 1800's and seems not to have fundamentally changed.
ReplyDeleteInteresting insight - the party's slavery then and abortion now are both forms of human sacrifice. The party has proven to be one that offers its members the power of life and death, and a moral justification to expiate guilt.
I live in a very blue area and what I saw during the covid reaction showed me the truth about the left and the democrats. We are forewarned.
When people tell you who they are - believe them
ReplyDelete