Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughs

Some miscellaneous thoughts while I have my first cup of coffee...

I have long had a policy that I don't read about the teams I root for on days after they lose. No sense of dwelling on the negative I reason. That said - I haven't read anything about the Red Sox in quite a few days now. I have also long believed that being a true Red Sox fan is a medical condition that should allow the fan a prescription for Prozac without a doctor's permission... Heh heh, "Mean Girls Rules the world. $25 million in opening box office? We're going to go out on a limb and guess that the crowds were evenly divided: half teeny-boppers out at the mall for a little girl time, and half middle-aged men that would be occupying the Pee Wee Herman Commemorative Cell if the ushers had a better flashlight budget."... Even though I don't read the stories - that doesn't mean I don't check the box scores...

No comments:

Post a Comment