Thursday, August 11, 2005

Morning Links

Some stuff to read over your morning coffee.

- Cindy Sheehan's Crowd - I couldn't agree with this editorial more. I feel awful for her but I have to wonder where her husband is in all this and I'm afraid of her becoming the equivalent of Nick Berg's dad.

- Bill Simmons has a decent Mail Bag column up

- Finally Manny gets some love. I've been saying this for a long time:
Fact: Ramirez is the best run producer in baseball history, per at-bat, since Ted Williams. During last month's All-Star Game, Fox-TV revealed that Ramirez had the sixth-highest at-bat-to-RBI ratio in history, behind only Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, Hank Greenberg, Jimmie Foxx and Williams. Not a single one of those men has played since 1960.
- Peggy Noonan's always a good read.

- This is actually pretty mesmerizing

No comments:

Post a Comment