Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Looking Back

Looking back at the Martha Burk / Augusta National flap - the thing I find the most amusing is the fact that among credits given to Martha Burk - she was often also described as a syndicated columnist. I have never met anyone who has seen any of her columns in print... Looking back, every time I think of President Reagan I picture him smiling and confident.... Looking back at this year's presidential election, the thing I found funniest was the fact that John Kerry's college soccer coach used to call him "the didler"... Looking back, the Dave Cowens led Celtics won two NBA championships while the Larry Bird led Celtics won three but Dave Cowens never seems to get the kind of recognition he deserves... Looking back, whenever I picture Jimmy Carter he is always frowning, dour and worried....

No comments:

Post a Comment