Monday, November 08, 2004

Miscellaneous Thoughts

On one of my fantasy football teams I had Vinnie Testeverde and Chad Pennington as my QB's. Vinnie had -4 points (3 INT's) and Pennington had just 4 points - so I got 0 points from my QB position this week (woe is me).... For Rookie of the Year honors - I would pick Jason Bay for the NL and Bobby Crosby for the AL... Wow! I didn't realize that Travis Hafner finished second (above Vlade Guerrero but behind Manny Ramirez) in OPS. Even more impressive is that in adjusted OPS+ - Hafner actually led the AL with a 158 mark (Vlade was second with 154 and Manny had 152)... Mark Bellhorn was acquired from the Rockies for a player to be named later but I can't find who that player ended up being. Maybe "later" hasn't come yet?... Happy 52nd birthday to Jerry Remy - the best TV color guy in baseball... Hey Afghanistan has two Burger Kings - no idea how many McDonalds...

No comments:

Post a Comment