Friday, June 24, 2005

Dear Penthouse

I never thought something like this could happen to me. I never considered myself beautiful but today I feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm 5'8, 150 pounds with a fresh face and jet black hair that most people don't appreciate because I keep it hidden behind my traditional hijab.

The other day I was working off some of the stress that comes with being a Harvard graduate student when something happened. Something so special that I had to share it with Penthouse.

I was jogging on a treadmill when I accidently dropped my keys as I reached for my towel. Suddenly I saw a man's hand reach down to pick up my keys and as I looked into the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen I suddenly realized that I was looking into the eyes of former Vice-President Al Gore.

"I've been watching you from behind," he said as he let his hand linger on mine as he gave me back my keys, "and I must have you."

That's when he ...

No comments:

Post a Comment