Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Intuition vs Rationality: Where one stops and the other starts
- Why Uber's self-driving car killed that woman. Uber seems like the type of company that is only concerned about safety after the fact and only if bad PR is hurting the company. I don't think Uber will last long-term. A new technology or more customer friendly company will replace them.
- Have the feeling you may not be seeing Neil deGrasse Tyson much on TV till this is resolved.
- This is quite a booklist.
- GM Layoffs: A tragedy caused by embracing government subsidies not markets. Get woke go broke indeed!
- When the histories are written one of the main tragedies of our era will be recognized as the subversion of pure science to political or PC considerations